Doubled donations when you help my students today!


Hi Friends,

I want to make sure my students have the materials they need to succeed, so I've created a classroom project request through DonorsChoose.org, an award-winning charity.

Donations of any size will help my kids. Right now, any contribution you make to my project will be doubled by An Anonymous Funder. Your donation will brighten my students' school year, and you'll get heartfelt thank yous from my class and photos of your gift in action.

Here's my classroom request:

Read & Ride in the Library! 

To have your donation matched dollar for dollar, just make a contribution on that project page - donations will be doubled automatically, but only while funding lasts.

If you know anyone who is passionate about education, please pass this along. My students and I greatly appreciate your support.

Bitsy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy

Changing denominations