Bitsy-- Those zucchini chips sure look good & tasty!! I wonder if these chips would be a good replacement for some of the messed up chips in my lap top computer? May it's worth a try.....Couldn't be any worse than the ones that are in it!! :)--Paul Kirkpatrick--- Ur OLD Baptist Board Friend. PS--Hope y'all had a good July 4th. In the Nashville TN area we had some heavy off-&-on showers. Music City's fireworks had to be delayed about 30 min., but they (along w/ the Nashville Symphony Orchestra) finally went off [literally!]. I'm told that N'ville's display is one of the better ones in the US.....Could be.
Please type your response below (Use the Leave a Reply link): Your first name last initial Your question Example: BitsyG Do college athletes really go to bed starving?
Use the Leave a Reply link below to: Leave your first name and last initial. Tell one thing you learned about muscles. Tell one thing you learned about the skeleton system. Example: BitsyG I learned that muscles ______. I learned that the skeleton system _____.
I don't have the device itself, but the program is loaded on my computers and iPod Touch. I never paid much attention to the little location thingy because I just plowed through a book. BUT and this is huge, I finally was able to buy a Kindle textbook and I was so excited until I'm to use a rubric on page 129. No problem. I can't figure it out, but it's got to be able to convert to page numbers. I hit Google with my question. And the answer is: ding, ding, ding It can't be done! There isn't a way to convert. What's more, Amazon has told multiple students that their way is superior. APA style even has a citation using Kindle locations. Well, whoopdidoo. That doesn't do a student trying to find a specific location in a book a lick of good. Nook on the other hand (who I have not been supporting as much as Kindle) does have page numbers. Guess who will be getting my ebook business in the future?
Bitsy-- Those zucchini chips sure look good & tasty!! I wonder if these chips would be a good replacement for some of the messed up chips in my lap top computer? May it's worth a try.....Couldn't be any worse than the ones that are in it!! :)--Paul Kirkpatrick--- Ur OLD Baptist Board Friend. PS--Hope y'all had a good July 4th. In the Nashville TN area we had some heavy off-&-on showers. Music City's fireworks had to be delayed about 30 min., but they (along w/ the Nashville Symphony Orchestra) finally went off [literally!]. I'm told that N'ville's display is one of the better ones in the US.....Could be.
ReplyDelete