Zucchini Chips

image

I made these tonight. Here's the recipe.

Comments

  1. Bitsy-- Those zucchini chips sure look good & tasty!!  I wonder if these chips would be a good replacement for some of the messed up chips in my lap top computer? May it's worth a try.....Couldn't be any worse than the ones that are in it!! :)--Paul Kirkpatrick--- Ur OLD Baptist Board Friend. PS--Hope y'all had a good July 4th.  In the Nashville TN area we had some heavy off-&-on showers. Music City's fireworks had to be delayed about 30 min., but they (along w/ the Nashville Symphony Orchestra) finally went off [literally!]. I'm told that N'ville's display is one of the better ones in the US.....Could be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy

Changing denominations