Facts of life - personal version

I am more fact-oriented than emotional, more planner than flights of fancy, and more water off a duck’s back than wounded. However, I’m not immune to things emotional, flighty, and wounded. Sometimes they just whack you right upside the head (to quote my dad), and you have to address them. 

In addressing those silly things, I always come back to the factual. Those things I know to be true regardless of any fleeting circumstances.
  • My husband is incredible. 
  • A good set of friends and coworkers is an amazing gift. 
  • It’s ok to not control everything you want to control.
  • Not being humble by nature means periodic humblings will occur.
  • Rejoicing with others is one of the essentials of happiness.
  • God is soveriegn - truly the best one. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy

Changing denominations