Flipping the library

Time for another library update!

First, the walls and cabinets were covered with 3M mounting tape.

image

EWWW! With some help from my Facebook friends, I found out that GooGone is the ticket. AND this was the result! Ron got all the cabinets and end of shelves stripped of this nasty stuff today! Unfortunately, there are still the walls and windows to go.

image

I worked some more in the office. The professional library was moved into the cabinets in the office and freed up three shelving units! But the main work was done in the main part of the library. Here is what the library looked like the last week of school.




Here is what it looked like today when I left. Mmmmmmm crawled out.






It's definitely got a ways to go, but the space is really opening up!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy

Changing denominations