56 days of summer - 33

I haven't felt well the past couple of days. Something in the vertigo camp. Light headed verging on dizzy. I've been horizontal more than vertical. Had to miss a conference on Smart Notebook. That was terribly disappointing, and it means I'll have to do more digging on my own. I did finish the Longmire book. It was good! Very good!

 

The Cold Dish (Walt Longmire, #1)The Cold Dish by Craig Johnson


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I got this book because of the TV show which I really enjoy. Usually, I read a book before watching related items. I didn't even know Longmire was a book, so that didn't work out so well for me this time. I knew the book would be good. It had to be for the show to be so entertaining. What I didn't know was that the book would be great! The show is just a little tiny candle flame compared to the bonfire of the book - the story, the humor, the characters. Loved it all. Can't wait to start the next one!





View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy

Changing denominations