56 days of summer - 11

Today, I worked on the library web page. I wish I could say I liked Schoolwires, but alas, I don't. It's not awful, awful, awful, but everything takes way too much work.

My banner:

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="400"] Moore Library Banner[/caption]

Matches the school webpage colors pretty well, but I have to put it on every stinkin' page because we already have a school site of which the library is a part. I am determined to make this work in a most functional and attractive way!

This afternoon, I went school shopping to The Dollar Store, Target, Education Express and 5 and below. I threw in a trip to Ulta just for fun. I've been working on a theme for the year. I'll talk about that in another post.

It was hot. Very hot. I also need to dust my car.

100 degrees

Off to catch up on USA play!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy

Changing denominations