56 days of summer - 2

I did write while at the beach. Internet connection at the hotel was TERRIBLE. :/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today we went to the beach early, then walked to downtown. We stopped in every little (or big) shop and browsed, ate lunch on some patio at some grille (can't remember the name but they had great food) and walked back.

I've got two books going. I started the Silo Series by Hugh Howey.  I'm in book 1, Wool. Easy reading. The Abyssinian Proof by Jenny White features a detective named Kamil and is set in the Ottoman Empire. Took a bit to get into it, but it's grown on me.

20140627-185621-68181558.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy

Changing denominations