Homemade Peanut Butter Cups

I found this on facebook. Oh my goodness they look good, and I've been on a kick to make it myself instead of buying it (if at all possible).

So, here is my attempt. It did come out much better than some of those Pinterest recreation horrors I've seen, but with only two ingredients, what could go wrong?

1. Melted the chocolate and put a thin layer in the cupcake liners. I used dark (60%) chocolate which is my favorite.

1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2. Got the peanut butter flattened after leaving it in the freezer for about 15 minutes. I used a natural peanut butter from Trader Joes.

2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3. Put a round of peanut butter in each cup.

3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4. Covered the top with a bit more chocolate.

4

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5. Finished pruduct!

5

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And they are yummy, yummy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy

Changing denominations