Scarlet

scarletI'm not a series person. I do read them, but I can't say I've found any that I really look forward to reading. Well, I think I've found one in The Lunar Chronicles.

I read Cinder earlier in the month and thoroughly enjoyed it.

In Scarlet, we find out more about Cinder and Kai. We are introduced to some new characters including Scarlet and Wolf in addition to a captain who is really a cadet. I wondered a little at the beginning where Meyer was going with Scarlet, but she tied it up nicely well before the end. Well, maybe not so nicely as I still felt hanging and wishing I had the next book in my hand when I got to the end.

Anxiously awaiting the next installation of The Lunar Chronicles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy

Changing denominations