Online Portfolios

Earlier this year, I discussed creating a teacher portfolio based on the NC Evaluation Standards by McRel. I had to create a portfolio for my internship and used wikispaces for that one. I liked it well enough but wonder how user friendly it is for the reader (like what if I have to present a print copy?).

What have you used for digital portfolios that you've been happy with?

I've considered using:

  • slideshare

  • google docs

  • wordpress or blogger

  • some free web page builder

  • wikispaces

  • live binder


Anything on that list strike you as better than the other? More practical, easier to use for the creator or the reader, something I'm missing?

 

Comments

  1. Are you willing to share your online portfolio? I started on a few years ago but have not been satisfied with the finished product. Of course, "finished" is used very loosely because I am continuously adding and deleting artifacts to keep it updated. I am culling ideas from other portfolios before I start work on a new (and hopefully better) portfolio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for asking to see it Marcia. Here it is http://bitsygriffinportfolio.wikispaces.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy