Silent Ring Tone

There's this number that keeps ringing in from Astoria OR. It usually rings during my last silence ring toneclass of the day. It's got to be a sales call because they NEVER leave a message and I just don't pick up most numbers when I don't know the caller. Well, I wouldn't pick up during class anyway because most everyone who calls me knows I teach and can't talk just any old time.

I try to remember to put my phone on vibrate, but sometimes I forget. I started looking for a solution and thought about a call blocker app. The only ones that seem to work for sure are for jailbreaks. I don't even know how to use "jailbreak" properly in that previous sentence although I do know what it means and am just not sure I'm ready to go there yet.

So I searched for another solution and found a silent ring tone. It's in step 1. Download it, add those annoying callers to your contact list and give them the silent treatment. Thank you Mr. Miller!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy

Changing denominations