Wake Forest Students: Fickle Fans?

Ron and I go to most of the men's basketball games and have for mmmmm about the last 15 or 16 years. There wasn't a real student section when Dave Odom was there, but Skip Prosser changed that and added the "sixth man,"  WFU students behind the band. Tie-Die nation! woo hoo. I hate the shirts but they do stand out.

They also stand out in their absence. Last night was the most pitiful attendance in the student section I remember seeing when school was in session. Please tell me what was going on that kept the student section vacated except for the band and a couple of handfuls of students?  It's not a stellar year for WFU men's basketball, but there have been others that were pretty bad and still the student section was full.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy

Changing denominations