Yogurt Cheese

Still experimenting with things to do with Greek Yogurt. My latest attempts were all about making cheese - this ended up close to cream cheese in both texture and taste.

I began with plain yogurt, a sieve, a bowl and a couple of tea towels.

Sieve goes in bowl. Towel covers sieve. Yogurt is scooped out and placed right on the towel.





I did this last night and put it in the fridge. I also put a plastic plate over it in the fridge.

This morning, I pulled the towel out with the yogurt on it and put a dry towel into the sieve and then turned the yogurt into the fresh towel. Lid back on, and put it back in the fridge.

This afternoon when I got home from school, it did indeed have a taste and consistency very close to cream cheese.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy

Changing denominations