Thank you, Mr. Grisham (via Apprentice2Jesus)

Completely agree with Dan's assessment of where Grisham has gone. I haven't read The Confession yet and now I can look forward to it!

Thank you, Mr. Grisham I am a HUGE John Grisham fan. I got hooked with The Firm, and have stayed a fan for 20 plus years. The past few years have been disappointing. I personally think his publishing schedule needs to slow down. He's big enough to tell his publisher to go take a hike and give him a couple of years on a novel rather than crank one out every year. The past few books have drifted. It was like Grisham didn't know what he wanted to write. The Broker and The … Read More

via Apprentice2Jesus

Comments

  1. Let me know what you think. His latest isn't as strong as his first stuff, but it by FAR better than the past few years.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will! I've got it on Amazon trying to decide on the hardback or kindle. There was a day, I preordered Grisham's books because I so looked forward to reading them. Haven't done that in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting chapter 17 - I'd be finished but not for school and school, but so far, it's been a very good read. Much more in line with his older books.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy

Changing denominations