Some days are just full of surprises

Today actually began yesterday when I was nominated with several wonderful candidates for our school’s teacher of the year. This morning started with an announcement that I had been voted teacher of the year. What an honor! I was totally blown away.

Then I found out that I’d passed my 18 hour portfolio review for the MLS program.

Both of those were so cool that I didn’t think anything else could be added to the list, but when I got home, I had an envelope from Carson Dellosa. I expected it would be the book I edited last summer for which I’d been told I’d be credited, but there were three books I’d edited and I was listed on all three.

  • Skill Builders Math Grade 4

  • Skill Builders math Grade 6

  • Guinness World Records Math Grade 3


Woo Hoo.

Comments

  1. Congratulations! A day full of wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day! Congratulations on all your accomplishments. I'm not surprised you were voted Teacher of the Year -- you're one of the most dedicated and talented teachers I've known.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, congratulations! Like you said, Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe it took them this long. You have always been my favourite teacher (next to my wife). :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    Today, I got the paperwork that has to be filled out to progress to the next level. Oh my . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy

Changing denominations