Odd subscription coding

I found a new blog that looked interesting enough and plunked it down in my reader to keep tabs on for a probationary period. Every post looks something like this in the reader:
Neighbor's high tech mower Wikipedia <!-- //Disable right mouse click Script //By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message="Function Disabled!"; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||

Well, that's no fun. I've clicked on a few if the title was descriptive enough to lure me in, but really, this is just a mess.

*unsubscribe*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy

Changing denominations