Last night when I went to bed, I thought that maybe

I'd get 1,000 hits yesterday. Jack of All Trades was at well over 800 for the day which was an all time high at that point. Even without quite making it to 1000, yesterday's hits topped out at 969. And even more surprising, JoAT is just a couple of thousand views shy of 50,000. I realize that number is small potatoes for many of you, but I was really surprised that readers kept reading even when I wasn't posting.

Thanks to every visitor! And I'd still love to know who you all are. If you don't mind commenting, I'll do my best to respond ;)

Edited to add:

So only a few are getting here via searching. That's actually kind of sad looking . . .

And yet . . . Oh and the digital birth of Christ is the most popular post.

Comments

  1. As a matter of curiosity, what were the two common search phrases that seekers used to reach your blog yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added some screens shots. Shouldn't be happening. The hits are coming from somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy

Changing denominations