Cleaning up the blogroll

Well, when you don't post, things happen. When you can't read your feed, people disappear and it's months and you wonder where they went.

Chuck has not posted in a while. Anyone heard from Chuck?

Bible Monkey is completely gone (out of the country!), as is Michael Metts. ??

Broadcast Depth is no longer on hiatus (I think ;) )

Inquiring Minds and Scripture, Ministry and the People of God have joined the team at Near Emmaus.

Kurk Gayle - on how he died as a blogger. *sob*

A few had moved. I think I got them.

Comments

  1. Bitsy, why focus on sad news. Its two days to Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now how is cleaning up my blogroll sad news? You are still on it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss my old blog, but team blogging is much more fun and a lot less pressure to be witty and write a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought about that pressure today. I so enjoy blogging, but man it's hard between work and school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Work on the blog... Can I make that a New Year's Resolution?

    I've heard from Chuck but he's all laziness and procrastination....

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! Thanks for letting me know you are still kicking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy

Changing denominations