30 years

Today is our 30th anniversary. The Pearl anniversary. Pearl?

Not a big pearl fan myself. I have a strand and some earrings, but I'm more than a little rough on jewelry. So I'm more of plain gold or silver kind of gal. Gotta wait another 20 years for gold though. ;)

Over the years, we've cried, laughed, traveled and just sat and read the paper. We raised children, we moved, we both lost and found jobs. We've been loving and pleasant and snarly and irritable. We acquired friends and positions and things over time. Actually, I'd give back any of the things we have to have him. I've followed him across the South, but I would have followed him around the world. He still is the man of my dreams and I thank God everyday for each day I have with him.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy

Changing denominations