As much as it pains me

I have to come to grips with the fact that I just don't have time to blog on top of everything else right now. I'm hoping that giving myself permission NOT to blog will take some of the pressure off.

While I'm making this statement though, I also know that my life is richer because of the blogging community and the friendships I've made, which is the primary reason I've held out hope that I'd be able to continue. But alas, exhaustion, thy name is humans who do too much ;)

I will be back - perhaps sporadically over various holidays until I finish this MLS. In the meantime, I will miss you all.

School's in session

Comments

  1. Of course we're sorry to hear this but it sounds like you'll be better for it. Sounds like it's a good busy, I hope. I hope you can check in on some blogs and it will be nice to read a post now and then.
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what Jeff and I can completely understand the need for a break. You are and will be missed. but hey, I can still harass you on FB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand, enjoy your long earned break! There is always facebook ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess this is like seeking for permission to backslide orlike asking your head teacher if you can play truant.Well like Joel says,"We will always be here...for you". I meant Osteen ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! I'm on my way back in to blogdom, but I see you're MIA. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy