Theme Song

I got tagged in a new meme (although I'm a couple of layers down). I know I'm dating myself with this one.






The Rules are simple -

1- Pick what you think is a good ‘theme song’ for God.
2- Post your audio or video on your blog.
3- Tag 3 people (for obvious reasons- and if you don’t understand why, don’t participate).

Now, I've been fighting a migraine all day and it's about to win, so I had a really hard time with this - coming up with a song and I'm no so sure how I feel about it in the great schema, but that could be the migraine talking. I'm not going to tag anyone because of my head, but I may tomorrow when it's better ;) If you can think of something, please post it and say I tagged you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five TV Shows I Enjoy

Changing denominations