Please type your response below (Use the Leave a Reply link): Your first name last initial Your question Example: BitsyG Do college athletes really go to bed starving?
Use the Leave a Reply link below to: Leave your first name and last initial. Tell one thing you learned about muscles. Tell one thing you learned about the skeleton system. Example: BitsyG I learned that muscles ______. I learned that the skeleton system _____.
I don't watch TV exactly, but I do have shows line up in my HULU queue, so I do watch those at my convenience. M erlin - this is a sci-fi channel show. I've been an Merlin fan since I was a kid and read The Once and Future King. Merlin and Arthur are both young men in this one. Lie to Me - I love Tim Roth's sassy character and the way he always gets the best of someone by psychoanalyzing them. Fringe - Another sci-fi show, but on ABC. It's just weird at times. Dual universes. Reminds me a bit of Sliders, but much darker and ominous. Characters have developed nicely. Always some very odd twist. FlashForward - I like this one enough I wanna buy the book to see how they compare/contrast. World changing event happens where everyone sees a glimpse of their futures for the same time period. FBI is trying to find out why and how it happened - how to keep it from happening again. Lots of intrigue. mmmmm that's only 4 DollHouse - didn't make it. This show ...
This is addicting stuff.
ReplyDeleteNo kidding! I've been watching those interview clips off and on all morning!
ReplyDeleteIt's one of the best movies I've seen in the past couple of years. I didn't know the original interview was on YT - I'm going to watch that!
ReplyDeleteHey Gerard, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy those interviews as much as I did.
ReplyDelete